As global leaders in understanding the real-world digital information experience of patients and healthcare professionals as they turn to the internet to exchange questions for health advice, our unique services are enjoying growing demand from around the world.
As a pioneer of the emerging insight harvesting discipline, Search Listening Health, Brand Medicine International has delivered projects for Medical and Clinical teams in the USA, Netherlands, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand.
Our Search analysis offers both quantitative and qualitative perspectives on the dynamics online:
* Is your content answering the actual questions your stakeholders ask?
* Is it turning up where and when they need it to? * What is your return on investment in information?
* Who is driving the narrative in your category and influencing decision making about your therapeutic assets?
* Where is the misinformation turning up and influencing your stakeholders? (And yes, it can be removed!)
* Is your supply chain compromised with online sales of counterfeit products?
* How have people reacted to a change to the category (additional indications launched, produce recall, competitor launch etc.)
* What kind of questions are prospective trial participants asking online to help you connect with them (for example ‘can newly diagnosed diabetes be reversed’ is a VERY common query, yet none of the 850+ clinical trials in diabetes at the time were turning up on this search engine results page – a missed opportunity!)
Our unique analysis provides all this and more – the savvy clients are commissioning ongoing search analysis to track and monitor the digital landscape over time.
Our team are also leaders in understanding the current profound disruption of the way information is served online, with a white paper on AI Disruptions in Search (Health) recently published. AI chat tools are changing the game and the implications for the delivery of information that supports quality use of medicine are profound.
Work with us to navigate the digital landscape with confidence, and ensure that this aspect of the way your stakeholders obtain advice about your medications (and yes, doctors’ google too!) is evidence-based and locally relevant to ensure quality use of medicines.
Contact Julia Walsh, our founder and author of What We Really Ask Dr. Google; Healthcare Insights in the Digital Age, to learn more. Her book is available here: https://brandmedicine.com.au/book/ols/products/what-we-really-ask-dr-google-healthcare-insights-in-the-digital-age
No results found.
No results found.
Do you really want to log out?